FixAddress - Address Verification & Correction Service For USA & Canada
In addition to C#, Our service is compatible with other programming languages. For Examples Click Here
- Our algorithm works effectively for address validation/correction and return the best possible result.
- Validation accuracy for USA Addresses is as high as 99%.
- Validation accuracy for Canada Addresses is more than 90%.
- Shatam Address Corrector can parse 300 to 400 addresses per second.
Saves your time and labour cost
Validates user address before delivering order so it may save money
Data updated frequently
- Are your customers entering wrong or non-standard addresses by mistake?
- Do you need to standardize and validate your mailing list addresses data?
- Do you need to validate your real estate listings data?
- Is bad customer address resulting in rejected credit cards and/or lost customer for you?
Integrate FixAddress Web Service API into your checkout process to verify customer addresses. The API will correct minor mistakes and prompt customer to fix critical errors and ensure order deliverability and improve customer satisfaction.
- Address Standardization
- Address Correction
- Address Segmentation
Why our Shatam Address Corrector?
- We compared our Address Corrector output with the leading Address Correction Service providers. We tested 10k addresses randomly.
- Shatam Address Corrector has internally endorsed the mechanism of Normal, Phonetics, Fuzzy/Levenstain distance search up to 2 char to support the best search.
- Shatam Address Corrector uses USPS and TIGER as a data source for verification and correction.
What is sample Input and Output format?
Input Format: [["ID","Address 1","Address2","City","State Abbreviation","zip"],etc]
Output Format: [["House_Number","Prefix_Direction","Prefix_Qualifier","Prefix_Type", "Street_Name","Suffix_Type","Suffix_Direction","City","State","FIPS Code","Zip","Error Code","Hit Score","Is Street Alias Name","City Name Standardized"],etc]
What is the Minimum requirement for in-house installation?
System must have:
- Min 4GB ram
- Min i3 Processor
- Min 50GB hard disk for indexes storage